1. According to the company's market strategy, actively develop new markets and customers, collect, analyze and sort out market information, capture sales opportunities, conduct business demand communication, negotiation, contract negotiation and signing;
2. Be responsible for the mining, collection, analysis and communication with customers of demand information such as consultation and training, establish and enhance customer relationship, and ensure the continuous and stable order source;
3. According to customer requirements and company resources, cooperate with consultant team to provide customized training solutions for customers;
4. Coordinate relevant resources and track the whole process of development, contract signing, contract payment collection and after-sales service system transfer of strategic customers and projects;
5. Be responsible for the signing of training and consulting contracts and the follow-up of sales receipts.
6. Lead and manage the sales team to achieve the sales target set by the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, business administration and other management, economics and other related majors;
2. More than 5 years working experience in major customer marketing in consulting, consulting and manufacturing enterprises
3. Have the analysis ability, grasp and control ability of large projects, and be familiar with the bidding process and bidding skills;
4. Excellent business negotiation ability, communication and coordination ability, team management ability, strong learning ability, savvy, dedicated, tenacious, brave to bear pressure, strong sense of team cooperation;
5. It is preferred to have consulting or enterprise management experience, and it is preferred to have regional customer resources and good government relations